Take the Action # Capacity building for NGOs
9-15th of May 2014 in Ijevan, Armenia
The training course on Organizational management is intend to be a startup training course for the planned long term projects that SCI Member, partner and contact organizations developed during the feasibility visit in Bonn in October 2012. The participants of the feasibility visit came to an idea to hold a training on Organizational Development and Management, which will assist the “VETERAN” SCI members to share the best experience with the “NEWCOMERS” on how to develop an organization, how to build a sustainable organization to achieve their goals.
Here are the main objectives of the course:
- To provide the participants knowledge, skills and attitude on organizational management
- To raise participant’s awareness about Social Civil International’s philosophy and its main activities
- To provide knowledge and skills on fund raising, promoting and resource management
- To improve participants’ skills on problem solving and conflict management
- To dissemination information about Youth in Action and other European funding opportunities
The training course will be organized 9-15th May 2014, in Ijevan, where 22 participants from 8 different European countries will be involved.
- Aged 18-35
- Professional youth workers, NGO members and active volunteers
- Have an interest and/or ability in Capacity Building to share
- Committed fully participate during whole duration of the training course
70% of travel costs will be reimbursed, while food and accommodation are fully covered. If you are from Croatia and you are interested in this training course, get in touch with us (email@example.com) before 1st of April.